This Galentine’s Day, whether you’re livin’ the single life, happily married or in a loving relationship, it’s important to remember to treat yo’ self once in a while, because… you deserve it!
5 WAYS TO TREAT YO’ SELF
- Pamper yourself with an at-home spa day
- Buy yourself something nice
- Cozy up on the couch with a hot chocolate and get caught up on your favorite shows
- Get your hair or nails done
- Craft yourself this delicious cocktail and start living your best “Luxe Life”
WHAT YOU NEED
- Sugar (granulated and brown)
- Belaire Luxe Bubbly
- St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
- Simple Syrup
- Fresh Rosemary
HOW TO MAKE
- Gently rim your glass using a bit of butter between your fingers, then dip into a mixture of brown and granulated sugar.
- In a tall champagne flute, add 1 oz St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur.
- Add 1 oz Simple Syrup.
- Top with Belaire Luxe Bubbly.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
For an extra treat, enjoy this tasty cocktail with some Belaire Lollipops.
If you enjoyed this cocktail recipe, check out my other V-Day themed cocktails below:
- “Bae + Bubbly” – Something sweet to share with your special someone.
- “Blackberry Bliss” – Something refreshing and tasty.
- “Love Potion” – A unique drink to set the mood.