If you’re looking for something unique and tasty to enjoy with your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day, this “Love Potion” cocktail will do just the trick!
Before we get started, can we please talk about how adorable these Belaire Lollipops are? They’re tasty and go perfectly with all our Belaire bubbly cocktails! Not to mention, they’d make the perfect party favor for your guests!
Now about that cocktail recipe…
This was our first time playing around with dry ice but we made sure to handle it correctly, and if you attempt this recipe, you should too! Read more on how to safely handle dry ice here.
WHAT YOU NEED
HOW TO MAKE
- Using tongs, drop 1-2 chucks dry ice into your glass. Safety tips here.
- With a knife, carefully carve strawberries into heart shapes. Place 1-2 inside your glass.
- Fill glass 1/2 full with Belaire Rosé bubbly.
- Add 1 oz homemade blackberry syrup. Recipe here.
- Top with more fresh bubbly.
- Add a strawberry heart skewer and a fun straw. Sip and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this cocktail recipe, check out my other V-Day themed cocktails below:
- “Bae + Bubbly” – Something sweet to share with your special someone.
- The “Luxe Life” – A Treat Yo-Self Galentine’s Day cocktail for some quality YOU time.
- “Blackberry Bliss” – Something refreshing and tasty.