Love is in the air and for Valentine’s Day, I’m sharing some brand new cocktail recipes featuring Luc Belaire bubbly to help spread the love.
I really love Luc Belaire Brut Gold because it isn’t too sweet. As a wine lover, to me, it almost tastes like a fancy wine. Unlike other bubbly brands that tend to be overly sweet, Belaire Gold has just the right amount of sweetness and pairs perfectly with my homemade blackberry syrup in this tasty cocktail!
The first thing you’ll need to make this delicious drink is some homemade blackberry syrup!
HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY SYRUP
- In a small saucepan, combine blackberries, water, and sugar. (1 cup each)
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and cook. (Approx. 10 minutes, until the blackberries have softened and the mixture is a bright red color)
- Remove, strain and allow to cool.
Now that you’ve got some tasty blackberry syrup, let’s craft the perfect cocktail to go with it!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Sugar (granulated + brown)
- Homemade Blackberry Syrup
- Luc Belaire Brut Gold Bubbly
- Fresh Blackberries
- Fresh Rosemary
HOW TO MAKE
- Gently rim your glass using a bit of butter between your fingers, then dip into a mixture of brown and granulated sugar.
- Add 1-2 oz homemade blackberry syrup.
- Top with Belaire Gold bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries and a “Cheers” swizzle stick by Royer Corp.
- Pair with some Belaire Lollipops and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this cocktail recipe, check out my other V-Day themed cocktails below:
- “Bae + Bubbly” – Something sweet to share with your special someone.
- The “Luxe Life” – A Treat Yo-Self Galentine’s Day cocktail for some quality YOU time.
- “Love Potion” – A unique drink to set the mood.