Thirsty? Treat your special someone with this deliciously sweet cocktail for Valentine’s Day!
In order to avoid the crowds and overpriced entrees, Chris and I like to celebrate Valentine’s Day the weekend before or after February fourteenth. That being said, we still like to create a romantic evening at home, and doing so can be easier than you think.
It’s easy to create a festive ambiance at home for a night of Netflix and Chill by decorating with some rose petals, flowers, or candles. A little effort goes a long way and can really set the vibe for a romantic evening.
Now about those glasses…
If you’re as obsessed with these stunning flutes as I am, you’re in luck! I’m partnering with Sovereign Brands to giveaway a set of Belaire flutes to one lucky winner on Instagram! Check out this post for details!
Alright, it’s Cocktail Time!
This fancy drink combines three of my favorite things all in one, yet it’s so easy to make! And it’s sure to make your sweetheart swoon!
Okay… that was cheesy. But seriously, this drink is AMAZE!
WHAT YOU NEED
- McQueen and the Violet Fog Gin
- St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
- Luxe Rosé Bubbly
- Raspberry Sorbet
- Fresh raspberries
HOW TO MAKE
- Add 2-4 ice cubes, 1 oz McQueen Gin and 1 oz St. Germaine Liqueur to an ice shaker. Shake and set aside.
- In each glass, add 1 scoop raspberry sorbet.
- Fill each glass 1/2 full with ice shaker mix.
- Top with Luxe Rosé Bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries. Sip + Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this cocktail recipe, check out my other V-Day themed cocktails below:
- “Blackberry Bliss” – Something refreshing and tasty.
- The “Luxe Life” – A Treat Yo-Self Galentine’s Day cocktail for some quality YOU time.
- “Love Potion” – A unique drink to set the mood.