All photos taken by Kayla Michelle Photography.
Happy 2018!!! I can’t believe it! Does anyone else feel like that year just flew by??
My sister’s birthday is in January and almost ever year we usually do a fun Gatsby/1020s themed party for either her birthday or on New Years Eve. This year, we’re having it on her actual birthday and we’ve got the perfect themed cocktail to serve to our guests!
Okay cat’s out of the bag… the recipe is basically bubbly with some fun garnish & accessories but shh… no one has to know that!
Because of that, it’s super easy to make and it’s sure to please your guests at your next party!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Luc Belaire GOLD (or any Luc Belaire bubbly)
- Royer Corp “Mustache” & “Cheers” swizzle sticks
- Champagne flutes – (mine are glass and from Crate and Barrel but they sell some plastic ones that look identical for half the price at Home Goods)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Fill your champagne flute with Luc Belaire bubbly
- Slide fresh blackberries onto your Royer Corp “Cheers” swizzle stick
- Add a sprig of fresh rosemary
- Stick in a Royer Corp “Mustache” swizzle stick
- Serve & enjoy!
- Wine charms are from Home Goods
- Pop, Clink, Drink confetti pusher is from Etsy
- Clock zipper pouch is Kate Spade
- CLINK wine stopper is from TJ Maxx