This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DaVinci Pasta. All recipes and opinions are my own.
I LOVE PASTA. Well honestly, who doesn’t? It’s pasta people!
DaVinci pasta is made in Italy with the finest ingredients, making it the perfect canvas for creative meal ideas and endless pasta-bilities!
For this recipe, I decided to create a delicious summer pesto pasta salad! It’s so light & fresh, super easy to make and very tasty!
For my pasta salad recipe, I used DaVinci Tortellini egg pasta. It’s so delicious and made with 100% durum wheat semolina! AND it’s imported straight from Italy! I love comfort food, especially one pot meals with easy clean up! This fresh pasta salad is full of vibrant color, exciting textures and bursting with flavor! It will be sure to please your family and friends at your next summer get-together!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 boxes of DaVinci Tortellini Pasta (70z)
- 1/4 cup pesto (prepared)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella cheese (diced)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper (diced)
- 1/4 cup red onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Prepare pasta as directed on packaging. Drain and rinse with cold water, set aside.
- Combine pesto and olive oil and pour over drained pasta.
- Add fresh ingredients and gently toss.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
I hope you enjoyed my summer pasta salad with DaVinci pasta! It’s a great way to elevate a simple dish by adding in some great flavor pops of color! Get creative and try making your own dishes! Make sure to check at your local store for your favorite DaVinci products and follow @DaVinciPasta on social!