This post is in collaboration with Foxbrim.
FOXBRIM is all about safe, organic, natural & proven ingredients. They take pride in producing premium products of the highest quality, at affordable prices! Plus they offer 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Use my special code Desh15 for 15% off all Foxbrim products! Shop all products here.
I’ve been using their Vitamin C serum for years now so I was really excited to try some of their other products! Especially their scar cream! Check out some helpful information below about each of the products I received as well as my own thoughts, results and experience with each.
VITAMIN C LOTION
A premium formula that provides natural protection and hydrates while fighting free radicals.iThis soothing and restorative lotion is made with powerful antioxidants like Vitamin C, green tea, jojoba oil and shea butter that work together to create a natural moisture. Here are some of the nourishing agents that provide many essential benefits to fortify and prepare your skin for the day:
- Panthenol and MSM effectively restores and strengthens skin
- SKIN BRIGHTENING
- Evens skin tone
- Strengthens skin elasticity
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Makes skin appear more youthful and firm
- Lightens sun spots
- Evens discoloration
How To Use:
Before using, make sure to cleanse and tone skin. Apply a dime size amount of serum to fingertips and smooth over skin on face and neck for even application. Use as needed. While applying, use gentle circular and upward motions. Allow time to dry. Can be used daily and can be worn under makeup. Shop it here.
ARGAN OIL HAIR REPAIR
This 100% natural hair repair combines nutrient-rich plant oils to effectively nourish and restore hair health. It’s full of proven, natural oils that work together to revitalize dull, dry and damaged hair. Start from the root to the tip, and build beautiful, manageable hair with this complete plant-based formula. Each ingredient works together to make hair healthy and renewed:
- Argan Oil creates a tight seal for your hair cuticle
- Panthenol fills in the cracks and fractures in your delicate hair shafts
- Shea Butter adds moisture, and builds volume and movement
- Jojoba Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and epidermis-healing vitamins such as E and B Complex
- Olive Oil since ancient times, has been used as a moisturizer, cleanser and antibacterial agent. It retains its status as a general all-purpose beauty aid
- Grapeseed Oil is a versatile oil that contains numerous essential fatty acids and doesn’t clog pores
How To Use:
A little goes a long way! Dispense a small amount into your palm and apply evenly. Use as much as needed, working into hair and leave in about two hours or overnight for longer hair repair treatment. Use shampoo after treatment. Smooth a few drops into dry hair to act as a styling fluid and restorative hair elixir. Shop it here.
ORANGE BLOSSOM WATER TONER
This toner brings you the wonderful scented floral water of the Mediterranean. Purified from flowers taken from the bitter orange tree, Foxbrim has created a 100% pure and natural blossom flower water to soothe and clear your complexion.
- Known for its beautiful scent
- Stimulates healing and skin regeneration
- Reduces pore size
How To Use:
Clean face and pat dry. Apply toner on a cotton ball, and rub on with slight pressure to remove buildup in pores. Here are just some of the ways you can use this toner:
- Use as a mask by adding toner to your preferred facial mask for additional skin healing and clarifying properties
- Use in the bath by adding a few tablespoons to warm bath water for a soothing and relaxing bath that will do wonders to tone and tighten your skin
- Use for aromatherapy by massaging a few drops into your skin to tame stress and give yourself a calm aura
- Use as a hand freshener by applying a small amount to your skin after washing hands to energize and give you additional focus
- Use as a room scent by putting a few drops into an oil diffuser to circulate a clean, energizing scent through your home
- Use as a facial steam for a gentle alternative to harsh chemical peels. Try lightly steaming your facial skin for several minutes to open pores, then wash thoroughly and apply toner to skin to eliminate impurities. Shop it here.
VITAMIN C SERUM
This is one of my favorite all-natural products! This Vitamin C Serum brings together proven antioxidants in an advanced formula coupled with skin plumping hyaluronic acid and collagen-producing amino acids. It’s formulated for all skin types, made with concentrated active ingredients and doesn’t contain any mystery ingredients or unnatural fillers.
- Organic Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to heal and soften skin. Though most know it as an effective treatment for sunburn, it’s also commonly used to treat minor abrasions and skin disorders such as psoriasis
- Vitamin C is an incredible antioxidant. This water-soluble vitamin is essential for normal growth and development
- MSM is known to reduce oxidative stress and inflammation. It also acts as a muscle protectant.
- Hyaluronic Acid is often called the “fountain of youth” because of its ability to help moisturize and repair skin tissue.
- Witch Hazel is a natural astringent that has high amounts of antioxidants
- Organic Jojoba Oil is made from essential fatty acids, and is a natural moisturizer that has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
How to Use:
Cleanse skin and pat dry then use toner as needed. Apply a small amount to face and neck area and allow to dry before adding moisturizer. Can be used daily, both morning and night, as well as under makeup. Shop it here.
ULTIMATE RENEWAL SCAR CREAM
I am most excited about trying this product! I’ve suffered with acne for YEARS and recently struggled with something called cystic acne that left me with a ton of scarring under my jaw line. This cream is designed to heal scars and stretch marks through a combination of nature’s most powerful and proven repairing ingredients. A time-tested nourishing and renewing one-of-a-kind formulation with hand-picked natural and organic ingredients.
- Peptides stimulate collagen and elastin fibroblasts
- Plant Stem Cells provide anti-aging firmness and suppleness to the skin
- Organic Gotu Kola reduces inflammation while helping wounds heal quicker and stimulating new cell growth
How To Use:
Make sure skin is clean and dry. Pump desired amount into hand and massage thoroughly in circular motions onto targeted areas until completely absorbed into skin. To avoid irritation, wait at least 2 weeks post surgery or stitches for use. Can use immediately on older scars. Use twice a day for best results. Shop it here.
Don’t forget to use my special code Desh15 for 15% off all Foxbrim products! Shop all products here.