This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of 7UP®. The opinions and text are all mine.
You must be 21 years of age or older to drink alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
My family loves to host and I love to plan so I’m constantly looking for fun drink recipes and out-of-the-box DIY tricks to make our parties and events extra fun and unique.
What I love most about 7UP is that it is so versatile! Did you know you can use 7UP in fun punch recipes, mixed drinks and cocktails and even in baking and marinade recipes?! YAS!! The 7UP flavor is so crisp and fresh! Plus, it’s carbonated so naturally, it makes the perfect ingredient for a tasty cocktail! Try mixing UP your night by making a fun cocktail with 7UP
Also make sure to check out Savory Magazine in the “New Flavors” edition until 3/30 to save $1.00 when you buy two 7UP 2-Liter bottles.
Today I’m sharing my fun cocktail recipe that’s both sweet and refreshing and absolutely delicious! It’s the perfect way to share good times for a social occasion with friends or a date night in by mixing it UP a little with 7UP! Heck this drink is so good, you can make it for yourself just because- you deserve it! #TreatYourself #7Waysto7UP
My favorite part about this drink is how you can use 7UP as a coating to make the rim of your glass sticky! Now you can dip your rim in some sugar and easily make a sweet and fancy cocktail to enjoy and impress your friends at your next party or special event!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strawberry sorbet
- Fresh strawberries
- Fun straws!
HOW TO MAKE:
- Pour about 1/2 a shot of 7UP on a small plate.
- On a second small plate, pour about 1 Tbsp of sugar and slightly shake to even out on your plate.
- Dip your glass face down on the first plate of 7UP to coat the rim.
- Next dip your glass onto the sugar plate to make a delicious sugar rim!
- Slice one strawberry into small cubes and set aside.
- Add 3 spoonfuls of strawberry sorbet.
- Fill your glass half way with your champagne of choice.
- Fill the rest with 7UP.
- Add sliced strawberries on top and a sliced whole strawberry on your sugar rim.
- Stick in a fun straw, sip and enjoy!
Some other way you can enjoy this beverage are by adding the 7UP, champagne and strawberries to your shaker first and shaking them up before adding on top of sorbet. Since the sorbet is already frozen, adding ice is also optional. You can also substitute regular 7UP for Diet 7UP or Diet 7UP Cherry! 7UP is the perfect complement in cocktails, mixed drinks, punches and other recipes so the possibilities are endless! So have fun, get creative, MIX IT UP and make it your own! Cheers!