This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc., Circle Foods LLC, and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions and text are entirely my own.
Like many of you, I lead a pretty busy lifestyle. I’m very active, but also very on-the-go and the busier I am, the harder it seems to find time to make an easy meal at home. A lot of you have been asking me for some easy at-home recipes so today I have a delicious dinner recipe that you can make using only a few simple ingredients and the whole dish can be done in about 45 minutes.
The other day I went shopping at my local Walmart and bought Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, Tyson® Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts and TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas. I thought it would be fun to mix it up and do something a little out of the box, while staying under a budget and making something everyone in the family would love!
I encourage you to pick up these ingredients at your local Walmart and give this recipe a try! It’s a quick and easy recipe perfect for a busy, active lifestyle and is stocked full of protein and bursting with flavor!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Wish-Bone Italian Dressing (no high fructose corn syrup & gluten free!)
- Tyson Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- TortillaLand Flour Tortillas (located in the refrigerated section)
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Salsa, shredded cheese, jalapeño (optional)
Total Time: 45 Minutes
How to Make:
In a large bowl, cover two Tyson Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts with Wish-Bone Italian dressing. Make sure each breast is completely coated. Let marinate for about 30 minutes. (*You can also marinate by tossing the two chicken breasts and Italian dressing in a zipped baggie. You can also leave it overnight to let the flavor marinate even longer).
Dice 1 onion and 1 bunch cilantro. Combine and set aside for later.
In a medium pan, spray with cooking spray and turn on medium heat. Place your hand a few inches above the pan and once it feels warm enough, add your Tyson chicken breasts. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Make sure your chicken is cooking all the way through! Use a meat thermometer to check the temperature inside of the chicken. The temperature should be 165°. If the inside is still raw, turn the heat on low, cover with a lid and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
Brown your tortillas on both sides. (By the way, these TortillaLand Flour Tortillas are easily the best tortillas I HAVE EVER HAD. They are seriously amazing. I highly recommend giving them a try! (Don’t forget, they’re located in the refrigerated section!)
Once your chicken is fully cooked, cut your chicken into cubes and place in the center of your warm tortilla. Top with your cilantro-onion mix and add salsa, cheese and jalapeño if desired.
Why I Love This Recipe:
- Tyson Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts have fresher taste and are packed with protein! This meal will keep your whole family full and satisfied!
- Wish-Bone Italian Dressing is a bold and fully-flavored dressing with no high fructose corn syrup and is gluten free! It’s packed full of herbs, seasonings and flavors, giving it an extra zesty boost of flavor to your meal!
- TortillaLand Flour Tortillas taste absolutely amazing!!! I’m never using another brand of tortillas again! They’re super soft, naturally delicious and made with 5 simple ingredients and no preservatives! You can find them in the refrigerated section. All of these ingredients can be found at your local Walmart! I hope you guys give this recipe a try! Please let me know in the comments what you think!