Okay, so I’ve been using the heck out of my Nutri Ninja and making a ton of smoothies lately and I have to say, this one is my favorite so far!
Why is it so amazing??? It’s packed with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries, full of anti-oxidants and contains two delicious collagen powders that have tons of benefits!
Vital Proteins understands the benefits of collagen and why it is essential for our bodies to incorporate a healthy amount of collagen into our diet and daily routine. Collagen is the main structural protein found in our skin, bones, muscles, digestive system and other connective tissues and is the “glue” that holds our body together. Check out more benefits here.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 level scoop Collagen Peptides
- 1 level scoop Collagen Whey Protein
- 3 spoonfuls SO Delicious Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative (Or sub. greek yogurt)
- 1 ripe mini banana
- 1 scoop organic raspberries
- 1 scoop organic blueberries
- 1 scoop organic blackberries
- 3 organic strawberries
- 1/4 cup Silk Almond milk or Coconut milk
- 1 tsp hemp seeds (for garnish)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Add desired amount of ice to your blender or Nutri Ninja Auto IQ
(I get brain freeze easily so I only filled my Ninja bullet about 1/3 full)
- Add both powders, fruit and yogurt
- Pour milk over all the ingredients
- Blend well. (With my Nutri Ninja Auto IQ, I select “smooth boost” then “blend“)
- Sprinkle hemp seeds on top & enjoy! #StayVital
Collagen Peptides is a premium elixir that blends grass-fed, pasture-raised collagen peptides with Madagascar vanilla beans, coconut water, hyaluronic acid & probiotics. They are easily digestible and soluble in both hot & cold liquids. The smooth vanilla & coconut water flavor smells absolutely amazing and tastes even better in this delicious smoothie!
Collagen Whey Protein is an advanced protein utilization formula containing collagen peptides and whey protein providing natural hyaluronic acid for joint support and probiotics for increased protein utilization. The vanilla & coconut water flavor is my favorite and tastes amazing in a post-workout shake. I seriously look forward to this smoothie SO MUCH after my morning workout, it may be my entire motivation for working out in the first place… it’s that good!
(And good for you!)
*Side Note: This smoothie incorporates whey protein and is a great way to reward yourself after a hard workout! #TreatYoSelf
Please note: This post is in collaboration with Vital Proteins. I truly use, love and believe in these products and all opinions are 100% honest & my own.